• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 240HP Yamaha Nytro

2Huskies

Lifetime Membership
Jul 19, 2009
Rigby, Idaho
For those of you who followed the Chim Chim build, its now up for sale.

2009 MPI Stage 1 Turbo 250 hp Yamaha MTX Nytro for Sale. Running at 10 lbs of boost on 91 Octane. Pump Gas!

This sled has been meticulously taken care of and there are 0 problems with it. The turbo installation and clutching was done by me personally as part of a SnoWest build thread under supervision and help of manufactures. Every step of the installation is documented with pictures at snowest.com.

http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3557 66
Found here.

This sled build was one of the biggest threads on the Yamaha SnoWest Forums. Please feel free to review it and understand exactly what is on the sled. Every single bolt, cut, removal and addition is documented with pictures and text.

It went from stock to OEM Turbo, then from OEM Turbo to MPI Stage 1.

Mileage is just over 2500, it is the 153 track.

Add ons
-MPI Stage 1 Turbo
-Skinz Seat
-Skinz Air-Frame running Boards
-Skinz Bumper - (includes replacement already power coated)
-Skinz Rear Tail Bag
-Shut off Tether
-Sled Jack - and plate
-Steering Relocation Kit
-Turbo Breath Switch (allows for the increase or decrease of overall boost by 2 lbs for trail riding)
-One of a kind custom wrap (Not applied)
Asking Price $7,500 OBO, Only selling this sled to begin another SnoWest Project.

Hanging in there
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2009
somewhere in South East Idaho
You are chim chim~ not the sled~ but this is a sweet ride for sure~ i have rode this sled and it is the total package!!! wish i had the cash right now~ i would sure pick it up~

Premium Features