• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 Supercharged MPI Nytro with Low miles

K
Jun 18, 2012
Kaysville UT
$4500
I have my 2008 Yamaha Nytro up for sale. It has a stage 2 MPI Supercharger kit on it. Has a 162" Power Claw track. It comes with two different pulleys, the one on it right now is a 14lbs of boost and runs about 240 hp and the other pulley is an 33 tooth 18lbs boost pulley that is rated at 300 hp. I haven't the 18lbs pulley because this other one has plenty of power. The sled does run on 50/50 race gas and full race gas at 18lbs of boost. Sled has low miles at 1200 and is really clean. There is a small dent on the right side of the front bumper. sled comes with a pro logger and has many extras. Super fun sled to ride that is very reliable. Just put a brand new battery in the sled and the oil was changed at 850 miles also comes with a cover. Call or text me at 801-897-7000 with questions. Don't waste your time low balling me because I'm not in a rush to get rid of it and no trades please, thanks!

sled1.jpg sled2.jpg sled3.jpg sled4.jpg sled5.jpg sled6.jpg sled7.jpg

Premium Features