• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 summit x 860 big bore

B

bojihawk

Nov 5, 2012
Have for sale is a 2008 ski Doo summit sled originally was a short track X sled and converted to a 154 X put in complete 2009 summit X skid and shocks along with 2.5 inch track. Sled has straightline 860 big bore, full straightline exhaust, all straightline clutching and gearing, has 50hp straightline nitrous kit, aftermarket bars, fox float shocks up front brand new white C&A pro mountain skis, new primary clutch diagtron egt gauge skinz white float plate and clutch side vent kit. Sled is ready to roll I just got back from Cooke city last week with it and ran flawlessly needs nothing has Montana and Wyoming tags. Can't get pics to load so message me ur email or cell number and I can get pics or call 712-330-0911 sled located in Iowa by Sioux Falls South Dakota asking 5875.00
Also did a custom vanamburg tunnel extension with led taillight and its done right no short cuts also has aftermarket drop down brackets sled wont disappoint all blacked out

Premium Features