• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 Summit X 800 154

I am located just outside of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. US buyers are responsible for any shipping and importing arrangements and payments, with that being said I will be willing to transport the sled to certain locations to be shipped out if necessary. Any Canadian buyers can contact me for a price in Canadian dollars.

I am selling my 2008 Ski-Doo Summit X 800r 154. The odometer is in kilometers as it is a Canadian sled. It has 4614 km (2867 miles).

It is a well maintained and clean looking machine in excellent shape with absolutely no cracked plastics or funny bends. It runs fantastic and pulls really good. It is in really good shape with no issues and it is ready to hit the snow once the season comes around!

It has had its chain case oil changed regularly and clutches and carbs were always cleaned regularly.

Most recent maintenance:
-New top end done as preventative maintenance about 700km ago
-All 4 shocks were professionally rebuilt at the beginning of this past season with 5 rides on them (they were taken completely apart, inspected, and replaced any worn parts, fresh oil put in and recharged)
-New sliders with 2 rides on them
-New skid bushings with 2 rides on them
-Exhaust Gaskets with 5 rides on them
-Maintenance I did the previous season was rebuilt primary clutch (including new ramps), rewind starter, new throttle/oil cable, updated clutch adjustment, wheel bearings, ski bushings, carbides, and ball joints
-Also just recently pulled off the exhaust and insulation to clean it up and paint with hi temp paint
-Polished the tunnel

Some accessories it has include:
-HPS ceramic coated can, quick clickers, gas can, HRP two wheel kit (have stock axle as well), suspension arm relocate (prevents suspension sag), RSI sticky grips and skid plate

This sled will not let you down or disappoint. I am willing to bet that it is in better shape and better maintained than a majority of sleds at this price point. I always ran through the sled after every ride to ensure I spend my time sledding instead of fixing it. This sled only needs one thing and that is a new rider.

Price is $3100 US dollars.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like more info. Send me a pm or call or text Chad 587-999-4534.

IMAG0711.jpg IMAG0712.jpg IMAG0713.jpg IMAG0714.jpg IMAG0715.jpg IMAG0716.jpg IMAG0710.jpg IMAG0719.jpg IMAG0721.jpg

Premium Features