• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 m8 153" x2.25 for sale $4200

matt159

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Southwest Iowa
*** SOLD ***
Thanks CraigsList!

2008 Arctic Cat m8 Snowmobile approx 2200 miles. 153" x 2.25 track. Sold turbo separately & put back to stock this fall. I have had this sled since 2009. Always been stored in an enclosed trailer & only ridden in Wyoming. Over $2500 spent to replace wear items & add several upgrades over the past 2 years alone. New primary clutch with billet spider $500. New secondary clutch $400. Replaced pistons and changed bearings in diamond drive at 1500 miles -- $500. Updated rear air-shock to a coil-over $500. New tunnel dump exhaust by Speedwerx $400 -- avoids the m8 right side powder bog. Lots of hood & side panel venting to let the heat out. Light weight cold-air intake. Has BDX anti-stab rollers & 2 wheel kit also. 3" rock risers. RSI hand warmers (my favorite mod). Goldfinger lefty. Currently clutched for Iowa elevation, but I have others that I could swap in if you prefer. It has some scuffs & scratches, but is well maintained and is ready to go for the season. Speedometer mode button stuck at the end of last season & currently won't change modes to see actual miles. 2200 miles is a high estimate. Send me a PM with your contact info & I will get back to you after 7pm if I can't get to your message during the day while I am at work.

I can deliver along I-80 between Omaha & Laramie if it coincides with a snowmobile trip. Thanks for looking! --Matt

Last edited:
Premium Features