• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 IQR800 RMK 155

SOLD
This sled has never been snocrossed or raced.

This sled has was originally built by RMKRIDER with guidance from the guys at Carl's.It started as a crate sled when he began this project in December 2008. It was completed in January 2010.

Carl's/Polaris 2008 600 IQR motor w/800 top end. Pump gas. (The IQR motor is the same stroke as the IQ800. Carl's machined the cases and put the CFI 800 top end on it.)
Oil Injection w/600RR oil tank.
Carl's/SLP Custom single
Carl's Clutching
HOLZ A-Arms
HOLZ Spindles
HOLZ Gas Rack
VanAmBerg Tunnel Extension
SLP SKIS
Fox Zero Pro Shocks w/ Carl's valving
Polaris 155 track w/09 assault suspension (completely rebuilt and re-valved by the guys at Carl's)
Carl's RMK gearing.
1200psi Hood Vents
2-Cool Side Panel vents
Meathookers Drop Brackets
Meathookers Feethookers
Polaris Bar riser.
Polaris Big Tank Kit
Camo SledWrap
HOLZ U-Cooler
Carl's Clutch and Exhaust Belly Pan Vents
V-Force Reeds
This sled has less than 700 miles on it.
The only things you will find wrong with this sled is a cracked windshield and a missing hand guard.

Asking $7,500 O.B.O.
The sled is currently located in Grand Junction, CO
P.M. with any questions or for more photos.

HPIM0106.jpg HPIM0105.jpg HPIM0108.jpg IQR 023.jpg IQR 024.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for all the compliments. I had never planned on selling this sled, had a blast riding it last season. My buddy is giving me an insane deal on one of his sweet builds, and I'd love to have them both but simply can't afford it. I'm very sad to see it go. Hope someone can come up with a nice new home for it.

H

hiherthanu

Nov 27, 2007
Rapid City, S.D
sleds

is it me or do the bars appear to be leaning to one side? the skis look straight ahead I think. send me as much info and pics you have ....das@rushmore.com

Premium Features