• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 Dragon 800 155, extras

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
2008 Dragon 800 $4700. Lots of extras - see below. Missoula area but might travel part way to meet to sell depending on my schedule.

Approx 1600 miles, 500 miles on 2010 update kit installed by Kurts Polaris. Voltage regulator and ECM has all been replaced with updated stuff under warranty. SLP single pipe and can (factory pipe and can included), Tri City (TCP) front bumper, Tri-City Polaris clutching, vented side panels, Polaris under seat bag, handguards if you want them, Mountain Assault seat cover (stickier, and trick looking red and black with Mountain Assault monogram). Track has had f-bomb track mod done to it, coming downhill on spring snow is no longer a heart attack affair. Front and rear shocks had piston update kits and revalved by Fabcraft. Spare 115 belt. Includes heavy duty travel cover by SnowSkinz. Added SLP air intake vent next to speedometer. Holz ice scratchers. Holz handlebar riser. SLP air intake. Never ever had the mid-range gurgle or hesitation some owners report, and I never have had a problem with the engine. Always ran Polaris synth oil except when breaking in the 2010 update.

Just so there is no misunderstandings on condition, this sled is probably a 7.5 on a scale of 1 to 10. I realize the f-bomb track mod might not appeal to everyone, the TCP bumper has a ding in the skid plate portion and so the hood misaligns a little even though it closes fine. The former owner took some of the decals off the hood, and must have gotten a little too hot so he put a bullet sticker over the blemish.

NOTE - Color of hood is fine, uploading made it look splotchy. Can email you higher res pics that show stuff better if you PM me your email address.

The sled looks good, runs great, everything works fine, ready to ride. PM or email if interested.

P3015368 (Large).JPG P3015370 (Large).JPG P3015371 (Large).JPG P3015372 (Large).JPG P3015374 (Large).JPG P3015375 (Large).JPG

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back