• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 800 xp part out.

R

redbull660

Dec 1, 2007
Montana
I have a 2008 summit xp 800 X sled I am parting out. Let me know what you are interested in.
Here is rundown of what I have. Free shipping to anywhere in the lower 48

Gauges, pod and headlights sold as one unit. $250 shipped= SOLD SOLD SOLD

Complete engine with wiring harness still hooked to magneto, it has the RKT head and the drop in pistons, has 145 pounds compression in both cylinders. Odometer showed it has 2800 miles on engine, I was told pistons and head were installed 400 miles ago. $1300 shipped= SOLD

Ecm, $250 shipped.= SOLD

black and yellow seat, $200 or best offer. SOLD

Full set of carbs, $150 or best offer. SOLD

Part of a timbersled cold air intake, both filters with outerwears filter covers, aluminum intake piece with sensors from this sled. $60 shipped SOLD

Also have a complete gas caddy set up. $60 shipped. SOLD

Clutch ring gear/starter gear. $50 shipped.

I have a set of Fly handle bars and comes with the stock 8" risor. Handle bar have the fly pad on them and also have hand warmers and throttle still attached. Make offer SOLD

Also have a gas tank, make an offer.

I take paypal. I can email pics

Last edited:
W
Feb 2, 2012
What is the timbers led intake missing. I am definitely interested. Please give me a call at 307-699-7911 to discuss details.

S

Storm Rider

Oct 26, 2008
Airdrie, Alberta, Canada
front suspension support

Would you happen to have the front suspension support? Its the piece that the lower a-arms connect to. It is between the front and rear piece of the s module. Check out the picture.

Thanks

20131207_220006.jpg

Premium Features