• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 700 Rmk Belt (new) & Cover

J
Nov 27, 2007
I have a brand new belt for a 700 RMK and i also have a cover that needs a sled. I just bought a new RMK this year but sure enough it found a tree and now i have a new belt and cover with no sled so let me know if you want either of these things.

Make me a resonable offer and its yours. Thanks for looking.

J
Nov 27, 2007
It looks like shipping is going to be just under $20.

I am not sure if you wanted both or just one item
The cover i dont have a part number but it is the cover for the 08 700 Rmk 155. I dont have the box for it but i just bought it about 2 months ago so i figured half price for it was reasonable. So I will sell it for $65 + Shipping

The Belt part number is 3211080. This have never been used or even on the sled. I will sell this for $50 + shipping.

I calculated the shipping cost on ups for the standard 3 day ground and it was for both items in one box. So obviously if you just wanted the belt it would be much less.

Thanks and let me know if you are interested. You can give me a call also @ 208-724-7510.

Jesse

indyguy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Northern Alberta
$115 for belt and cover plus shipping if reasonable. I will see if I can figure shipping cost to Alberta tonight.
Would you be able to ship USPS to Alberta?
Do you have paypal?

Premium Features