• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 Yamaha Apex Mountain SE Low miles

gqapex

Lifetime Membership
2007 Yamaha Apex for sale or trade. Has super low miles at 700 miles. Was in the process of building it for a turbo. But ended up buying the new cat with a turbo on it from the factory. It has a Simmons rear suspension that is adjustable for ski pressure. It is a really nice suspension rides nice down the trail and performs in the deep powder. Sled is in near perfect condition. 162 camo extreme track. Simmons skis. Boss seat, Tunnel dump exhaust. blackout headlights. Willing to sell, or trade for the right thing just let me know what you have to trade. Interested in guns,trailers, sleds, bikes, sportsman,RZR. Call,text or email anytime. The only reason I am selling it is because I bought a new sled and I want to get a lighter sled for my wife to ride. $$$ 5000 OBO.

IMG_9847.jpg IMG_9848.jpg IMG_9845.jpg IMG_9846.jpg IMG_9851.jpg IMG_9850.jpg IMG_9849.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back