• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 Summit X Trygstad 872 $5000

kevinm7

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2010
Spring Creek, NV
In order to pay for a 2015, the wife says I have to sell my current sleds. Here is the first one.

2007 Summit X 151" with a fresh Trygstad 872 (200 miles on BB) whole sled has approx. 1900 miles. Currently running 1 gallon of 110 per tank.

TRA-III primary built for the BB (will come with spare parts and a whole spare TRA-V primary)
Team TIED Secondary with a lot of spare springs and one spare helix
Stock Pipe w/ Muff Pot attached
HPS Can
The sled had a new short block put in by Ski Doo in 2010 to replace the crappy stock bottom end that seized bearings

BOSS seat was new last season
WRP running board inserts
XXX Mod Rods and Flowrite vents everywhere
Tunnel is custom cut to be lighter and clear snow better
Tricked Toys billet suspension brackets
Tricked Toys billet offset axle and 2 wheel kit with 9" wheels
2.5"x156" CE track with 200 miles on it
New drivers to accept new track

I think that's it for the goodies. This sled rips. It just passed the break in period for the BB and it's getting stronger every day. Miles will more than likely go up as I plan to ride it. Sled is located in Spring Creek, NV (Elko area). I can help with delivery within reason. Price is somewhat negotiable so please don't be afraid to make an offer.

rev.jpg rev1.jpg rev2.jpg rev3.jpg rev4.jpg

kevinm7

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2010
Spring Creek, NV
Prices are negotiable guys. I just need to get these gone so I can have a down payment for the snow check. Send me all your offers. I am VERY motivated.

kevinm7

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2010
Spring Creek, NV
Price lowered to $4500. If it doesn't sell, I will be swapping the 872 into my XP and keeping it. Then selling this REV with the 860 for considerably less. Let me know if you are interested in that or want to make an offer on the REV with the 860 in it. Thanks.

Premium Features