• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 Summit 880 151 with Noss

F
Nov 7, 2008
2007 Summit 880 with Noss. $8500 obo (Canadain)

I have owned this sled since new and hate to see it go. This sled has always been very well taken care of and maintained. For the last year it has been a backup sled and is not used anymore, there is very little use on the new motor, just barely past break-in. I have taken care to break the motor in correctly and use all fully synthetic oils after break in. This sled has tons of extras and im sure im forgetting some. I have all the reciepts for the work and parts you see here and as well more for regular bombardier services and all factory updates. This sled rips hard!

Motor:
-at 800 miles had new motor put in under warranty. Had an 08 motor put in as it fixed the problem they were having with the 07s.
-880 Big Bore. Big Bore put on in Feb. 2010 by the sled shed. When the big bore was done i had the full motor overhauled bottom and top. Had new crankshaft, bearings and seals put in bottom end. On top had new monoblock, wisco forged pistons, new head with 13-1 compression domes.
-Boss Wet Nitrous Kit, 50hp shot. The nozzles are taped directly into the aluminum reed cages. (Had the noss hooked up but never had chance to try)
-Boysen Reeds
-Digatron. Set up to read each cylinder exhaust gas temp, engine water temp and rpm.
-Crank Shop ceramic coated pipe
-HPS ceramic coated can
-High Flow Air intake
-Extra torque arm mounted between motor and chassis to help stop torque deflection

Clutching:
-Always pulled apart and cleaned every few rides
-Heavy hitter clutch arms, adjustable weights in 3 spots on arm
-Heavy duty rollers on arms
-New spring cup (bushing known to wear)
-Different helix and springs put in
-Have all stock clutching
-Quick Clickers

Misc:
-upgraded pull start with aluminum internals (07 had plastic cup inside)
-Geared down one gear
-Boss seat
-8" Billet wheels in skid
-Timbersled, Barkbuster Front Suspension Kit
-Mountain Addiction strapless gas rack
-Specialized running board supports
-Headlight delete, with Piaa lights on handlebar riser
-All openings to engine bay covered with pre-filter material
-Vent kit
-Ice Scratchers
-Polished tunnel and belt gaurd
-All electrical connections filled with di-electric grease
-Sled Cover
-Extra belt
-lots of stock parts and wear items (eg. clutch o-rings, rave valve springs, etc)

Sled is located in Alberta Canada, willing to help with delivery.
Please contact Dathan at dheadge@gmail.com or 780-742-8656
email me and i can send pics

dheadge

Premium Features