• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 Ski Doo Summit X 800R (Rev) - Parting Out

B

boardridesurf

Feb 2, 2010
Colorado
I am parting out my 2007 Ski Doo Summit X 800R

The sled has the "X" package, has the 800R motor (seized), sled has around 3K miles, however it has less than 500 miles on the motor, shocks, track and clutch. It has an aftermarket can, aftermarket intake, a new red hood (original was white), newer "low" windshield (black), new heated hand grips, and a one year old premium Skidoo cover. The tunnel is in very good condition and everything on the sled was operational and in good shape.

The negatives that I am aware of are: motor is seized, couple of melted wires/seals on the motor as seen in the pictures, and the seat has a tear that has been repaired.

For what its worth, the mechanic that has looked at the sled thought that it likely just needs a new top end (but he hadn't taken anything apart yet to know). His comment to me was that he thought that the thermostat stuck.

Located in Littleton, Colorado (suburb of Denver)

144 Track (excellent condition - less than 500 miles)
Shocks (excellent condition - less than 500 miles - replaced with the same shocks that originally came on the 2007 Summit X)
A-arms
Hood (Stock was white but I purchased a new red one - only 1/2 season old and has new 800R decals)
Riser
Can
Intake
Windshield
Seat
Tunnel (excellent condition - never jumped)
Crank
1 year old Ski Doo premium cover
New belt
Used belts
I am going to keep the Pilot skis but have yellow aftermarket ones in great condition -complete
Carbs
Seized motor... a cylinder & the pistons "could" still be good and I assume the block is still good
Crank
Clutches
Gas Tank
Oil Tank
Side Panels (they have scratches but have new decals)
Gauges
If you need other specific parts please just send me a picture of what you need or send me the Ski Doo part number from their website along with an offer.

(Search words: sled, ski doo, ski-doo, polaris, arctic cat, M8, dragon, project, snowmobile)

2007 Skidoo Summit X.jpg 100_3938b.jpg 100_3931b.jpg 100_3468.jpg 100_3432.jpg 100_3354.jpg

B
Oct 6, 2011
Hey I'm interested in some parts on the07 skidoo if you still have it. If you could call me via telephone that would be great. 970 759 0441 thanks

B
Oct 6, 2011
Hey I'm interested I'm some parts off your 07 skidoo if you still have it. Please contact my by telephone if you could. 9707590441 thanks

Premium Features