• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 APEX SE MPI Stage 2B Supercharger F/S

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

SledKrazy

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
2007 APX SE Stage 2B S/C NEW PRICE

2007 APEX SE MPI Stage 2B Supercharger

This sled was purchased brand new late season of 07 and rode was rode stock for 1200 miles. I was impressed but as you all know nothing beats power and weight loss... So I invested over $16k in extras into her and the result was a this beautiful machine.

Now due to the economy... loss of job and just rough times I face the realization that I have to let her go.....

SO here it is:

2007 APEX MTN SE
MOUNTAIN PERFORMANCE - MSA-2500 Stage 2B S/C Logs 16psi Avg
PROLOGGER – Bosch Air/Fuel
TIMBERSLED - MTN Tamer Skid w/Custom Rails & Fox Floats
TIMBERSLED - Barkbuster Arms & Factory Fox Floats
MOUNTAIN MACHINES - Billet Aluminum Dagger Wheels
GYTR - Tank/ Bag
GYTR – Windshield Bag
Shockwave Performance Adjustable Helix
BOSS Custom Seat w/shovel pouch
EXCELL MOTORSPORTS - Exhaust
Tracks USA - Camoplast Challenger Extreme Track
AVID Products - Drivers
SKINZ - Universal Tunnel Rack
HARTMAN Clutch Kit
Aftermarket Windshield
Custom Candy / Burgandy Pearl Paint

Paid $10,500 New
Over 16k in extras...

Plus lots of misc. Stock Parts.

*************** CURRENT PRICE - $10,500 - Aug - 20th 2009 **********

There is money owed through yamaha also.

Only Serious Inquiries please

Thanks for your interest.

Please PM your Reasonable Offer.

I will PM phone number for questions.

Backside.jpg Frnt Down.jpg Front Cooler.jpg Front.jpg Hood.JPG Hood2.jpg Intake.JPG

Last edited:
Sled Stock books for 7700... I put 16k in extras.... I think she is worth 15 easy ... but if you have an offer I would entertain anything reasonable..

Ok - since i have only two responses... someone tell me what they think this baby is worth truly?

You asked....I think it's worth 11K...I'm not going to buy it at that price or saying it'll sell at that price...the economy sucks and a lot of people are selling expensive sleds for cheap.

GETTING SERIOUS>... 12k OBO - Someone has to feel its worth that.

I would be willing to do a partial trade for 7k cash and a Quad or Street bike

Anyone Interested??

Economy crunch time

I WILL SELL FOR 11,500 OBO - There is money owed through yamaha and I need this to go.. so whats it going to take? Im motivated - Lets make a deal

Why did you go with the stage 2B supercharger? I thought 2B was for low elevation or am I mistaken? Also where are you located, I am in Pendleton.

I might be able to trade a GSXR 1000 if you would be interested in that. If you are willing to take 11, how much cash would you want with a clean Bike?

this is a hard running sled, well worth the $$$

TTT for you Landon, I have rode with this sled alot, it never lets u down, has tons of power

Premium Features

Back