• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 Polaris RMK 700 Motor COMPLETE

A
Dec 3, 2007
Northern California
I have for sale a 2006 take out motor from a 700RMK. This was my personal sled and it ran great until the chassis met its demise with a big fir tree last year. The sled/engine had 960 miles.

I am am selling this COMPLETE wich will include everything electronic including all wire looms, the controls up on the bars, all of the control boxes, fuel delivery system, even the drive clutch. I was very particular on how I removed each item and very carful not to damage anything. My plan was to find a 2006 chassis to transplant it in, but decided to part it out instead.

The drive clutch had just been reinstalled from a complete rebuild and balance al la Indy Dan to the tune of $300.

The only mod I ran on this motor was an SLP intake and SLP can it ran like a top.

I can e-mail photos if you like, skmora@netzero.com . If you have questions, you can call me at 530-518-3801.

I would like $1500 + actual shipping.

Premium Features