• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 LCC Apex Supercharged

K

Kestrel2126

SOLD

2006 Yamaha Apex For Sale. Custom Built by Lincoln County Customs. MPI Stage 2 Supercharger, LCC Tunnel w/Gas Can Rack and Tunnel Bag, Powder Jack, EZ Ryde suspension, High Ride seat, Custom Paint Job. Holz front end, with a bent left side (not crimped, and could be straightened). There is a ton of money invested in this thing, but I will make a GREAT deal on this sled. Call or PM me to talk price. (970) 433-2097
the other 2 sleds and trailer in the pics are also for sale, on SW. I will make a package deal if interested

SOLD

View attachment 202565

View attachment 202566

View attachment 202567

View attachment 202568

View attachment 202569

View attachment 202570

Last edited:
This sled needs to go! If you are a big power Yammy guy, this is a sled done right 100% by Lincoln County Customs. EZ Ryde Skid handles the power and soaks up the bumps.
Trailer is sold.

Lots of money invested in this sled. I ran it around at 10K' this weekend and it runs great. Lincoln County did an excellent job on the build. How does $7500 for a sled that has probably $30,000 invested sound? I need to sell! I bought all of my buddies sleds and equipment (due to his health forcing him out of the sport), and need to recoup some of my $ on the stuff I won't ride/use.

Premium Features

Back