• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 IQR 440 - $2900 OBO

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
2006 IQR 440

Motor had new cylinders and pistons done less than 300 miles ago. Sled was a rolling chassis and had the 440 added. Chassis is in fair condition with some scuffs in plastic and some dings to tunnel/chassis. Sled would make a great race sled or start of a new mod build.

Lots of new stuff!

Trail head, new seat, new secondary (TSS-004), new hand guards, fresh powder coated a-arms, trail tank, new track (Ski-Doo 121" 15" track), new chain case, new teether, new choke kit, stock WE shocks, stock skis.

This sled really rips for a 440. Ran toe to toe with buddies IQR 600. Once it warms up, it runs strong! Starts right up. I've been running 2-4 gallons race/av fuel with pump 91. For asking price I'll throw in a 14.5" 121" Polaris track with studs (some rips for a few studs, but very usable).

Pictures in trailer show the sled w/o a-arms. Nothing wrong with them, I just decided to get them powder coated black (were red).

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

IQR.jpg IQR2.jpg IQR3.jpg

Premium Features