• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 Diamond S APEX

worklater

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2008
I am in the middle of conveting over to a NYPEX. So I will have almost a complete DIAMOND S titanium chassis to sell, I will post photos and if you have an interest we can talk??

I would like $5500 for the chassis that will be left from the build, I will try and describe what's there;

- complete chassis with lightweight A-arm from end (no shocks)
- 162 M10 rear skid with solid axles and FOX adjustable res.
- 162" x 15" 90 duro Powerclaw track with WHAL drivers
- Rev seat
- all plastics; side panels, lightweight hood, nose cone
- delta box frame and steering post
- all parts left that could be powdercoated are powder coated blue
- It's ready for your turbo set-up, header will possibly be available as well?

- This would be a great deal for someone looking to upgrade their APEX/RX1 to a new light chassis at a great deal.

Feel free to contact me or you can call Scott at Diamond S, the sled is at his shop right now. New sled should be done hopefully by the end of the month. Scott will tell you this sled is clean as can be!!!!

Thanks for looking and feel free to ask questions?

APEX left A arm.jpg IMG_0542.jpg IMG_0543.jpg APEX Ti.jpg APEX Ti back.jpg

Last edited:

worklater

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2008
APEX

If you want more photos I have a couple, but they will have to come from Scott at Diamond S.

Also has a rolled chaincase, I forgot to mention.

Thanks

worklater

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2008
sled

I would like to sell all the remaining parts from the build as one group, but If I get enough interest I will start selling the left over parts.

What are you looking for??

worklater

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2008
sled

Not a stock bulkhead, all Diamond S. I am not sure on weight savings but I am sure Scott could tell us?

worklater

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2008
chassis

will see if can get Scott to shoot a couple photos of the chassis, believe he has it sitting on thhe floor of his shop??

Then will post

worklater

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2008
Scott's got it stripped

The parts and pieces are ready to be sold, all the parts are located in Utah at Diamond S shop.

Please review the list in the first post and let me know what you might be interested in?? Would like to start clearing them out from his shop.

Thanks!

worklater

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2008
Parts Selling

so far this is what's sold;

all front end parts, A-arms, spindles, tie rods and joints

M10 rear skid, track & drivers

Still have chassis and all the APEX plastic (side panels front cone and bumper) and a lightweight hood w/windscreen.

Let me know what you need??

Thanks

worklater

Premium Member
Sep 24, 2008
chassis

Deal on the chassis fell through....available again. Will look at all offers....

Thnaks

Premium Features