• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 crf 450r awesome bike!

S
Nov 26, 2007
Crazy Mountains
Hey all, I am unfortunatley looking to sell my 06 CRF 450 because I have to get knee surgery here within the next month and since I bought it I have become so busy that I barely get time to ride it anyways, and I hate seeing it sit in my shop looking pretty:face-icon-small-ton I bought this bike at the very beginning of this spring thinking that I was going to get back into racing again, but that didn't happen. I bought the bike with less than 100 miles on it, the side covers were barely scratched! I have taken it into the mountains a couple times on the trails, and used it around the ranch just doing some back and forth transportation. The bike has never been raced or ridden hard. The only racing this bike has seen is a couple drag races down the highway against my brothers 06 KTM 525, which my 450 completely whomped to my amazement! This bike is completely nuts to ride, and I am going to miss it, but I just hope somebody else can actually spend some good time riding it rather than having it sit around. The bike is stock for the most part, all it has is a graphics kit, bark busters, and some aluminum engine guards and aluminum skid plates. I did just put a brand new hard compound enduro rear tire on it, and don't even have the fuzzys worn off. Any questions email me at steelanderson08@gmail.com or send me a PM, or call me at 406-220-4932, evenings preferred. Thanks!
Steel

I will get some more pics up here over the next few days hopefully so hang tight! Thanks

steels bike.jpg

Last edited:
S
Nov 26, 2007
Crazy Mountains
Back to the top for a sweet deal on a sweet bike! Im going in for surgery on friday, the 8th. that means no bike riding for me for 3 weeks to a month depending on how bad it is when they get in there and check it out! So, once again lets get this bike sold to somebody who can use it!

Premium Features