• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 Arctic Cat M7 153 LE

Mar 10, 2013
Hi I am selling my 2006 M7 153 LE with the challenger track. The sled is in great condition very few minor scratches from riding in the trees out west. The sled currently has 2300 miles of which 90% are out west miles. This has not been a ditch banging machine at all. The use it got in the Midwest was in Michigan on the fire lanes and pipe lines, very little trail use. Has the Fox Floats up front with the protectors, and the Fox P-Zeros in the skid. Track is in mint condition no rips or tears. The seat is the same in pretty much mint condition. There are ZERO cracks in the hood. It does have a few mods, but no engine mods. Here is a list,
-lightweight front axle kit
-Cutler performance snow cleats
-Rock performance rollers for the secondary
-Cat orange spring for secondary
-D&D Shift assist for secondary
-Black Diamond belt deflection
-BDX Anti slop steering support
-Holtz Torque arm relocation
-Fast lane vents
-Frog skinz
We just got back from a trip to Island Park ID and the sled ran perfect! There is nothing wrong with the sled at all no complaints, great machine. I am just going to upgrade to a new M8 is all. The sled gets routine maintenance, greased in the spring and fall, diamond drive fluid changed every 500 miles and in fall before snow flies. I also have the full Manual for the sled, its on a cd and very handy if ya need to do any maintenance or fix something, has all torque specs also. The only thing that does not work on the sled is the gas gauge which I plan on ordering here in the next few days. Once again the sled is in above average condition and you will not be disappointed. My name is Dan and my cell is 763-238-0037 if you want to call with questions. Sled located in Minnesota. Asking price $4700/BO

m71.JPG m72.jpg m73.jpg

Premium Features