• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 900 RMK 159 in MN

M
Feb 5, 2008
MN
2006 900 RMK 159. Was snowchecked and I have had it since 400 miles on it and put a lot of time and money into it. 1934 miles. All updates done, below is the extras on it that I can think of right now. Prolly forgetting somethings. $3,100 OR BO. CASH ONLY!!! NO TRADES SO DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME TELLING ME BECAUSE I WON'T EVEN CONSIDER THEM. I work nights so daytime call/text is the best to get ahold of me. Serious buyers only!!!! Don't call or text and ask how fast it goes and such. Sled is full of power and torque, pull and go sled. Runs on 91 octane Dan 320-492- nine three two nine NO LOW BALLERS. Only was able to put 3 miles on it this past winter, never had any motor issues and has fresh slides and exhaust valves just cleaned this past winter. Link at the bottome of page for pictures and I can also send pictures via picture mail on phone. There is also some confusion on people interested, this is NOT an IQR Conversion!

-custom 159 ice age rails
-mountain machines 2 wheel big wheel kit in rear with matching wheels on top of suspension
- ported track
-anti ratchet drivers
-anti stab kit on front of rails
-gas rack
-snow eliminators on running boards
-2inch handlebar riser
-Timbersled handlebar gauge mount
-custom mountain fit hood with vents
-XXX mods side vents
-Boondocker nitrous 25hp shot
-CPI racing pipe with MBRP can
-green SLP spring in clutch
-19/42 gearing
-SLP radiator delete kit
-SLP intake
-SLP torque and push arm
-SLP straight line skis
-newer carbides
-NEW slides with only 3 miles on them

Prolly forgetting somethings but that's what I can think of now.

Sled has to go!! I don't need 2 sleds and it way too big of a sled for the girlfriend

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/sno/4056647840.html

Premium Features