• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 800H.O. yellow engine shaped light blinking

S
Apr 23, 2011
Summit powerTECH, 1400 bone stock miles till now ...... Just added a Can and V force 3 reeds. Shortly after adding them, the yellow engine shaped light is now flashing continually. No beeps. The sled runs PURRRRRFECT through all RPM's. The sled shows no sign of any problem whatsoever. Totally better performance than stock. It's tempting to ride it with the blinking light, but it makes me uncomfortable to think I could damage my baby. Please help. Thank You

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Summit powerTECH, 1400 bone stock miles till now ...... Just added a Can and V force 3 reeds. Shortly after adding them, the yellow engine shaped light is now flashing continually. No beeps. The sled runs PURRRRRFECT through all RPM's. The sled shows no sign of any problem whatsoever. Totally better performance than stock. It's tempting to ride it with the blinking light, but it makes me uncomfortable to think I could damage my baby. Please help. Thank You

be sure you plugged in the air temp sensor on air box

Reactions: steve crosse
S
Apr 23, 2011
Fixed

Ended up takin her in to the dealer ..... they hooked her up to the computer and it was the tps out of sync with the computer. It's my suggestion to all skidoo owners with tps on your carbs, if you have to remove your carbs for any reason ..... access the tps and gently remove the tps plug-in first. I say gently because if you move the tps unit on the side of the carb the slightest bit .... you have to take your baby in to the dealership and get the tps and computer re-synchronized. My visit just cost me $102.60.

Last edited:
Premium Features