• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 26ft. Cargo Mate Enclosed Trailer

K
Mar 28, 2008
Livingston, MT
!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!

2006 26ft. Cargo Mate Enclosed Trailer

This trailer has been great, I am just selling it because I don't really have a good spot to park it at my house and I usually only take maybe one other guy riding with me so it is kind of a waste to have this big trailer. I had a sled deck before and thought an enclosed trailer would be nice, which it is, but just too big. So I think I might go back to a sled deck again for next year. In these pictures the trailer is a little bit dirty, sorry about that, I didn't get a chance to wash it off before I took the pictures. It is silver in color and really looks good with the aluminum wheels and the diamond plate on the front. I bought this trailer a year ago from a dealer and just before I bought it they repacked the wheel bearings and replaced the brakes. I have maybe put 1000 miles on it at the very most. The tires are still in great shape. The only thing I have been meaning to do is repaint the metal on the tongue and around the doors as it is a little rusty. I have been meaning to do this since I bought it but just haven't got around to it. Here is a little bit on the dimensions of it:

-Box is 22ft with a 4ft nose
-front ramp door is 5ft. 2in. tall and 5ft. wide
-man door is 2ft. 10in. wide by 5ft. 1.5in. tall
-back ramp door is 6ft. tall and 7ft. 5in. wide
-interior height is 6ft. 3in. by 98in. wide
-there are no wheel wells inside which makes it nice for hauling sleds
-has a nice cabinet in the V of the trailer
-has a full size spare tire
-the axles are 5200lb. axles
-also has a battery so the interior lights work when not hooked up to a truck

If you need to know more let me know. I am asking $6300 for it. Thanks. 406-220-1273

DSC04914.JPG DSC04916.JPG DSC04917.JPG DSC04920.JPG DSC04924.JPG DSC04927.JPG DSC04932.JPG

Last edited:
Premium Features