• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 M6 with 800 kit + many extras!

I got this sled running great so its time for another project!

The details:

Sled is a 2005 M6 153" purchased in late Feb. 2006. I took off the top end and sent the ECU in and had it reprogramed to 2006 M7 spec. The sled has about 400 miles on it and is in nearly perfect shape.

The motor:
2005 M6 EFI base
2006 M7 ECU Program
BMP cast piston F8 Kit (Bored from 700 cyldiners and it uses 2007/08 Arctic Cat 800 OEM pistons)
Case ported
Supreme Tool gas powered exhaust valves
Crank trued and welded
V-Force 3 reeds
Boondocker EFI controler (with the lastest program)
Boondockers Nitrous with 2.9lb carbon bottle and adjustable regulator (new this season only used about 1/2 bottle so far)
BMP Stealth Pipe (ceramic coated)
Highflow manifold (ceramic)
BMP Lightweight Muffler (ceramic)
Digatron DT-52 w/water temp
Cutler adjustable primary weights
Torsional secondary conversion kit

The chassis:
2005 153" chassis
Black Boss seat with NOS and shovel pouches
Sledjunky's wheel kit
156" Camoplast Challenger Extreme 156" x 2.5" (AWESOME track, new this year)
SLP Powder Pro Skis (all black w/6" carbides)
Fastlane Inc. side vents
Fastlane Inc. +3" 15* forward bend chromolly steering post
Fox Float Shocks
Titanium Springs in the rear suspension
Custom black powdercoating
Custom Nighfire graphics from Arctic FX (I will replace the "Bluebear" graphics with "Arctic Cat")

The sled runs great and is an awesome powder sled. I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch of the extra stuff I've got for this sled. Please shoot any questions you have my way. Sled is located in central MN but I can get it east or west or to Canadian border pretty easily. I have over $13K invested in this project in parts and the sled alone. $8500 OBO

I will get some pictures up shortly.

Pic added.

Chris.

DSC00118.jpg

Last edited:
Sled hasn't been on a dyno but similar motors are making 175ish HP.

For the sled I also have a cover, 50mm throttle bodies (need to be narrowed down), and Fastlane No-Snows which I haven't had the ambition to install yet.

Chris.

Premium Features

Back