• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 Arctic Cat M7 Project Sled - Build Thread Included

Phizzer

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2008
Ketchikan, AK
Well I was going to hang on to my M7 that I completely rebuilt from the ground up but decided I need to let it go to someone who will use it more than me. TONS of extras on this sled and a lot of new OEM Arctic Cat parts. All suspension components have been powder coated, new plastics including hood. Top end has less than 100 miles on it.

Fresh Nikasil with SPI top end
C&A Pro Skis
Holz Front End
Updated Rear Tunnel
Skid Powder Coated Black
Titanium Shock Spring
Custom Running Boards
Telescopic Steering
ProClimb Bars
SnoPro Throttle Block
Koso Dual EGT
Pro Armor Tether
Headlight Switch Relocation
Titanium Exhaust Wrap
10.4" Secondary
New SPI Top End
New Bulk Head
New Belly Pans/Bumper
New Hood
New 09+ Rear End
Frogskinz All Around
Hot Dogger
Cobra Cord and Handle

I am sure there are other items I am missing but the pictures and build thread should cover most of them.
http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=326288

PM me to make an offer.

M7.jpg M7(2).jpg

Reactions: BLITZKRIEG

Phizzer

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2008
Ketchikan, AK
Bump! I'd like to get an enclosed trailer...I would put some cash on top of the sled if anyone has something.

mountaincat 800

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2001
Utah
Nice work on that M7. I just finished with my own complete rebuild of the M7. Getting excited to try it out. I'll have to get some pics and post em up. Why after all that effort don't you ride it? How much are you asking?

Phizzer

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2008
Ketchikan, AK
Thanks mountaincat. I ended up with a ProClimb and no longer have a need for this one! If you are interested, shoot me a PM and we can talk numbers.

Reactions: Oregon
Premium Features