• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2004 Rev Mod 162 $2500

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Sled is a collection of parts I had over the course of a few years and built up. Runs like a champ and is suprisingly light for an older chassis.

Specs

2005 600 HO bottom end/carbs
2001 700 Cylinders/head/etc
Oil injection delete.

P85 Polaris clutch cut for doo taper (insane response)

Modded XP pipe and custom can.
Custom wiring harness with almost NO wires. Still has functional RER and grip heaters. Also has 12v power to be tapped into for other accessories if needed. basically 4 wires run the whole sled. Super clean.

DPM deleted with powerjet for top end jetting dialing in. POD filters

19-51 gearing
162x16x2.3" Camoplast track
Timbersled rear skid with IceAge Rails and 2 wheel kit

Simmons skis
Walker evens Needle shocks converted to air (no more nitrogen required)
07 Rev seat.
BR Tech Front hood

Sled is definately got plenty of battle scars from its age but is a super hard running unit. I upgraded to an XM last year and kept it as a backup but now have a snowbike as well and just feel bad staring at it and never taking it out. Rode it 2x last winter and its still a ripper but I have no need for it. Did slide into a tree so needs a new front bumper

Super empty under hood with oil delete and custom wiring it is a bare bones sled. Simple no chaos. Perfect for someone looking to get into a VERY capable good riding sled for some low $$.

Pics to Come.

Call, tex, email wheelhousemotorsports@gmail.com or PM

406-871-0955
Nick

Premium Features