• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2004 Limited Edition Yamaha Banshee Dune Ready

Looking at selling or doing partial trade on my Banshee. I bought this brand new at the end of the year in 2004 and have since added a lot of extras to it to set it up how I like it for the dunes. The motor was built last year and has since only had about 6-8 hours put on it. Bike is titled and has no current loan or lien on it. Ready to go.

Any questions give me a call. 231-282-0553 my name is Jason.

Will trade for 4x4 truck, muscle car, if yours isnt close to my asking price you will have to add cash. Will also consider partial trade or trade even up for the right snowmobile. To buy it, $4500

2004 Limited Edition Yamaha Banshee
RB Racing Dune Porting
CPI Inframes with Cascade Silencers
Cobra Clamp on spark arrestors
Noss Coolhead w/ 19cc Domes (high compression runs on 110 octane race gas)
VForce 3 Reeds
K&N Pod filters
Ricky Stator Timing Plate set +5
Trued and welded crank
Cascade Shift Star
Shift-Pro
TORS Remove
+4 stock extended swing arm powdered coated silver vein
DID X-ring chain

Have stock rear tires/wheels along with Skat Trak 8 Paddle Hauler Extremes on Douglas rims.

I might be forgetting somethings as I havent even taken it out yet this year.

This motor is stock stroke and bore so the cylinders have tons of life left in them. Bike should be close to 70hp with porting and performance parts

Picture does not show extended swing arm. I'll drag it out tomorrow and get new pics.

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back