• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2001 Banshee sale or trade for sled

S

Sako7STW

This is my second banshee i have had for sale on this site. The first I sold to Captjacksparrow and he can vouch that when i say it is fast, it is an understatement.

This banshee is a 2001 and is as clean as a new one coming out of a crate. the only blemish is the scuffs on the front bumper. I am probably going to put a new aftermarket bumper on it before too long.

It has nearly brand new CPI inframe drag pipes, 34mm carbs, V-force reeds, K&N's, cool head, and more. This thing flat a$$ rips!!

Comes with paddle tires shown and also stock off-road tires that are like new, can get pic of them if requested. the paddle tire set-up is Skat trac mohawk fronts and Hauler triple buff rear paddles (very spendy due to their light weight).

Plastics have been professionaly custom painted with a BEAUTIFUL pearl white base paint and then airbrushed to look like metal sheeting with some small flame accents.

Asking $4000.00 for quad or looking for a good sled in a trade of any value. So if i need to come up with some cash, fine, or visa-versa.

rzrbanshee 004.jpg rzrbanshee 005.jpg rzrbanshee 006.jpg rzrbanshee 009.jpg

Premium Features

Back