• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2001 151" skid into a 2000 136" summit 700

It bolted right in except for the back wheels. Looks like they are set a few inches back on the 151 skid. Does anyone know how far back to move the back brackets?

you have to collapes the suspension alittle bit. i did the same on an 02 renegade. i swapped out the 136 skid and installed a 151 summit skid. when using the stock holes it ended up only being a 144. i had to do a skid set back to get the 151 to fit.

You should read my post about setting the skid back...this willl fix your rear mount issue.....i belive you want to redrill your front mount hole 3/4 down and 3 inches back......but read the post a few down and there is the proper mount ofset. this will uppdate your sled to the newer geometrey vastly inporving your ride and traction ability. And take some pics so we can see this ! :present:

You have to make sure you mount the suspension in with the arms being the exact same distance as whatever sled it came out of - if not the suspension geometry will be off and won't work the way you want it to. check out my suspension install vids for pointers.

Premium Features

Back