• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2000 Polaris 800 RMK

C
Oct 8, 2009
Helena
Parting out my sled. Totally Replaced my engine about a year ago, with a new case, crankshaft, bearings, rods and clutch. Rode it all of last year and my oil pump went out. Trying to sell the sled as a whole or going to part out peice by peice. Let me know what works for anybody that is interested.

I also have an extra boss seat, silenzer, windsheild, radiator shroud, hood and graphics that fits the 2000 polaris. Could sell with sled or sepearte.

My contact information is

Live in Helena, Montana
Phone number 406-253-2191
or contact me through the website

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
Parting out my sled. Totally Replaced my engine about a year ago, with a new case, crankshaft, bearings, rods and clutch. Rode it all of last year and my oil pump went out. Trying to sell the sled as a whole or going to part out peice by peice. Let me know what works for anybody that is interested.

I also have an extra boss seat, silenzer, windsheild, radiator shroud, hood and graphics that fits the 2000 polaris. Could sell with sled or sepearte.

Live in Helena, Montana

Are you interested in an 01 800 with a complete rebuilt motor, it is in the new swap meet forum.

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.

Live in Helena, Montana

Have an 01 that we had a complete rebuild done because of the same thing. Its for sale in the new swapmeet forum. Good luck

Snow Duck

The Great and Mighty SnowDuck
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2009
Kuna Idaho to Elk City Idaho..
windshields

i am interested in any unbroken windshields and looking for the mount that the exh can sits on... how is the original seat??give me a shout if so 208-871-7229

Last edited:
Premium Features