• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

20' 2014 Trails West Chris Burandt Snow Check Enclosed Heated Trailer Charcoal

H
Feb 28, 2012
Brand New Trails West Trailer for Sale.

20' Burandt Edition Snow Check Trailer (2-3 sled trailer) - I have heard 3 long tracks fit but I have never tried because I only have 2 snowmobiles.

New Upgraded Furnace from Trails West Directly - 42,000 BTU installed 1/25/14
Options below:
6' 6" interior height
20' long bumper pull
weighs 3,370 lbs.
3.5K torsion axles
spare
The Standard Features Include:
double beaver tail 3/4" plyfoam floor
low front and rear spring assist ramps
aluminum wheels
load range D tires
36" man door
2-5/16" fulton coupler
stainless steel nose
24" tread brite gravel gaurd on nose
Burandt Snow Check Features Include:
LED interior lighting
PVC laminate flooring
traction blocks
ski glides on ramps and cargo area
two enclosed tread brite cabinets
two benches
forced air furnace with track melt
110 volt converter
stero with Kicker sound system
Burandt Edition side decals
Boot / glove dryer box and rack that has heated ducted to it
Ducted heat to the 7-hook coat rack to dry coats and bibs
Ducted heat to one of the enclosed tread brite cabinets that have hooks installed for helmets
Dark charcoal body color
Black roof rail
Extra:
Car Transport Package - heavier duty door, floor
LED lights above the front door and rear door.
2 propane bottles filled with propane
Extra Marine Deep Cycle Battery

I bought it for $17,000 in November and another $450 in registration a couple weeks and have only taken it out 5x to the mountains.

Trailer is ready to go and located in Arvada at the storage facility where I park it.

$13,950 FIRM

303-990-12eighteight

I have gone back and fourth on selling this since January but now the time has come. I purchased a motorhome 2/15/14 and now I'm serious and dropped the price to get it moved quick. I have taken this to the mountains 5x and it has been truly amazing. I was blessed with an amazing opportunity to purchase a 4x4 motorhome and I no longer will have a need for a heated trailer.

Last edited:
H
Feb 28, 2012
I got the trailer back from Trails west and it is 110% ready to go! They replaced the standard 30,000 BTU furnace and upgraded it to a 42,000 BTU furnace. The heat cranks and it gets hot and enjoyable inside.

Everything is new, it is ready to go. I have used it on 2 trips this year and it tows amazing and is an amazing trailer. However I don't have a place to park it and it is overkill for hauling a single sled around.

Last edited:

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Was it a huge difference between the two heaters? Did you have problems with the heater or why did you upgrade? How much was the upgrade?

H
Feb 28, 2012
My heater was having a problem from the get go. A local RV shop replaced it under warranty but after the replacement heater came in it wasn't producing the heat I envisioned. Trails west came to Colorado, picked up my trailer and upgraded the furnace and sent it back to me last week. It now cranks and is way better then before.

I do not know what the cost would be to upgrade, it was upgraded for me to ensure it met my expectations.

H
Feb 28, 2012
I bought a motorhome and now I'm definitely selling this amazing trailer

I bought a motorhome today and will be selling this trailer. I didn't want to loose a bunch of money but it is time to sell it off and let it go. The trailer is awesome, truly amazing but a little too big to tow with my motorhome.

303 - 990 - 1288 call or text anytime

If you own a 2 place Triton Alloy TC 11 or TC 12 enclosed trailer I would entertain a partial trade towards this Trails west Trailer (this is the trailer I had prior to the trails west).

H
Feb 28, 2012
Bought a 4x4 built by Quigley

Those looking for a killer deal on a trailer, this is it. It has the car hauler package, leveling jacks, heavy duty floor and rear door. Also includes outside LED lights over the front ramp and rear ramps. Along with the most powerful heater 42,000 BTU furnace. This it the best 20' Burandt Trailer you will find.

If you buy the trailer, I will include a Honda E3000I generator for an additional $1000 if someone wants the trailer. If not, no problem just an added bonus. I paid $2495 for this generator last summer and have used it 25 hours.

TTT

C
Nov 30, 2007
I know this was 4 months ago, but I just wanted to check - I assume you sold it and this trailer is no longer available? I'm looking for this exact trailer.

Thanks,

Charles

chevrltz71 "at" yahoo

Premium Features