• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2 Polaris Pro RMK Assault 155 (ORANGE/BLACK) & enclosed Trition trailer PACKAGE DEAL!

N
Nov 26, 2007
Bottineau ND
2 Polaris Pro RMK Assault 155 (ORANGE/BLACK) & enclosed Trition trailer PACKAGE DEAL!

2 Like new 2011 Polaris 800 PRO RMK pro ride Assaults 155" with enclosed all aluminum Triton trailer. Sleds are the hard to find Orange/Black color. Orange Madness.
Both are bone stock never modified with anything and they were the snowcheck models so they both came with the transferable 4 year warranty! (3yrs left). Both have ran perfect with no issues or damage. They look like new. Just put gas in and ride these sleds.
I have upgraded both sleds to the new RMK style tracks in place of the Assault tracks and 1 track has 100 miles and the other has 0 miles.
The trailer has only been used on 1 trip and the rest of the time has been to just store the sleds out of the weather. Trailer looks like brand new also with no damage.
$22995 for the package.
DONT REPLY HERE! if you want fast response as I dont get here often.
Text 7012284659 or
email me barryb@midco.net

pro1.jpg pro 2.jpg pro 3.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features