• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2.5 extreme on xp , fitting probs

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

There was a thread in here mentioning that the 16 wide 2.5 is rubbing on xps? They went on to say that the 16 x 2.5 camo sells to fit the xp has paddles only 15 inches wide for this reason. Anyone have probs with thier 16x2.5?

Alos , I have heard different thoughts on the paddle spacing preferences of 3 pitch vs 2.86 , anyone care to chime in? Anyone other than OT that is. sj

Have the 174-16 on a XP (3.0 pitch 7T) and no problems.
I plan on doing one with the 2.86 pitch, hopefully no problems....I hear it's tightest at the front but should be OK.

O ya Brew, awesome avatar!! Fricken hilarious. Got a forward earlier today to reference that: "It was once said that a black man would be president 'when pigs fly' indeed 100 days into Obama's presidency. . .Swine Flu!!!" LMAO

no problem

Ran a 174 by 21/2 by 16 all last year using 7 tooth drivers up front - no problem at all. Switched to a 174 by 3 by 16 this year using the same 7 tooth drivers and a dropped chaincase - no problems.

I just installed the 9102m from Tracks USA on my 08 154X a couple weeks ago. Have not noticed any rubbing issues and the track is working great in the spring snow we have now. Kills my buddies with the stock track. I hope it works as well when in fresh powder next winter. Yes, the paddles are 15'' wide but they are not rubbing on the side of the tunnel any more. I could here them rubbing when sidehilling before and they were all chewed up. It also feels like it might lay over on its side a little easier. Very happy with this track so far.:D

There was a thread in here mentioning that the 16 wide 2.5 is rubbing on xps? They went on to say that the 16 x 2.5 camo sells to fit the xp has paddles only 15 inches wide for this reason. Anyone have probs with thier 16x2.5?

Alos , I have heard different thoughts on the paddle spacing preferences of 3 pitch vs 2.86 , anyone care to chime in? Anyone other than OT that is. sj

My XP with the SHR860 pulled on a 15x156x2.5 Extreme 3.0 on the stock 2.86 drivers for 903 miles-everything is still perfect. No issues at all.

155/16/2.5 2.86 pitch track is a bolt-on..no worries, no complaints...just gear down to a 20 on top...this is the track thats going into my Hill Climb next winter..BJ

BTW- I called OT and he verified my answer...:D

Premium Features

Back