• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1997-2000 700 RMK Turbo System

TURBOMAN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Morgan, Utah
www.bigskyx.com
I am not sure that the pipe would need to be changed (there is no difference in the 700 and 800 pipes), the only question would be if it would need to be fit differently for a newer style chassis. With a few changes it should work fine on a 800.

Thanks Doug

TURBOMAN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Morgan, Utah
www.bigskyx.com
Who ever buys this for $1500 I will throw in a new set of carbon fiber trailing arms. These are the WSM carbon fiber trailing arms. They are very nice and save a good amount of weight and are strong. I really want this turbo out of my way. Also if you have an SLP single for a 97-99 700 I would take this on trade plus cash for the turbo. I am putting the sled back to stock and could use a single pipe for it.

Thanks Doug

TURBOMAN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Morgan, Utah
www.bigskyx.com
It is a complete kit or was. I have put it back on my sled and will keep the sled as a back up for my new Nytro turbo. I am going to turn it down and run it as a pump gas sled. I could not get anything for the turbo kit so I might as well use it.

Thanks Doug

Premium Features