• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1995 XLT Special Long Track

I have a 1995 Polaris XLT Special for sale. This sled is not your stock xlt. It has a SKS kit in it, with 133.5 x 15 x 1.5 lug track in great shape. It also has the 133.5 Xtra-12 rear susp. with solid rails. The sled also has the xtra-12 front susp. It has fox racing shocks all around. It has updated gauge pod with the larger tach & speedo. It also has Custom handlebar set-up. It has tru-vert riser block and M-Cat bars. So there is quite a rise, I like to ride standing up so thats why. It has the 600 mono-block motor that runs like a champ and has ever since I got it (6+yrs). This thing starts in 1 pull normally, kinda nice not have to pull and pull and pull. It has good compression in all 3 cylinders. The clutch is smooth as can be. I also have many spare parts that will go with. I always ride prepared so thats why I have spare parts. The motor has high miles but it is very strong, I run it every yr in the U.P. and it has never let me down. It also has a heavy duty chain in the chain case.

The hood is cracked in a few places but has been stitched with zip-ties and looks good. Also the rear brake light was broken at one point so I custom made an LED light, but its not the greatest. The sled also has plastic ski's.

I have lots of pics and can get any you would like. Please email with pics. I am not in any big hurry to sell, but if it does then great. This sled will make a great all around sled for someone. I am sure that there is something I am forgetting but I hope not.

Asking $1100.00 obo

mike sled xlt.JPG Mike sled.jpg sled rear side view.jpg Sled Side view.jpg

Premium Features