• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

***1995 GMC 1500*** 3350 obo

ragincajun

Lifetime Membership
anyone need a good reliable pickup? i have a white with blue pin stripes 1995 GMC 1500 350 V8 auto 4x4. 202k, standard windows, locks, ac heat work great and it also has cruise, hide-a-ball 5th wheel hitch(used it once), Hancook tires with about 50-60% tread left on them. also come with a better built tool box. floors are rubber so it makes cleaning easy! it has a scrape on the rear left fender from something (previous owner) and a scrape on the tail gate from the tongue of our snowmobile trailer(oops). windsheild is cracked and there are a couple other scratches here and there. naturally a truck with 202k is going to have some dents and dings. it was been serviced every 3k miles and always taken care of. just replaced the brake booster, master cylinder, brake cylinders in the rear, replaced the front brake pads, and replaced rear pinion seal. she may have a lot of miles but it still runs strong and the tranny shifts perfectly! i have owned it for 5 years and it has never let me down or left me stranded! i have only had it in the shop once to replace the thermostat. does not use anti-freeze or burn any oil. on the hwy. i usually get 14-15mpg. not too bad for a V-8!! if you would like to see some pics feel free to email me at ragincajun_692000@yahoo.com or come see it in person if you would like! if you have any questions my cell is406-590-8205. i am usually out of cell service until 6pm so feel free to leave me a message if i do not answer.
$3350 obo MAKE ME AN OFFER!!! sold as is. no warrantie

pics
001-5.jpg

002-7.jpg

003-6.jpg

004-5.jpg

005-4.jpg

006-6.jpg

007-6.jpg

Premium Features

Back