• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1994 Ford F-150, reg cab 4x4 long box- $1400 obo

1994 Ford F-150, reg cab 4x4 long box- $1400 obo

-5.0 V8, auto trans, push button 4x4, 155,000 miles

-2 tone white and green, tan interior, dual tanks, running boards, good tires, cd player, power windows, locks, keyless entry, very clean truck

-Motor runs strong, no leaks, around 15mpg avg

-Transmission rebuilt, but done incorrectly, thought issue was within internal transmission parts but is possible vacuum or electrical issue.

- Great opportunity for mechanically inclined person to get a good truck for little money. Tranny issue could be a $1 part, a hose hooked up wrong or it could be a $1000 fix I don’t know. I pulled the transmission myself and had a shop rebuild it with a $450 kit plus $500 labor. When I put the transmission back in it worked fine but instead of shifting into 3rd gear it shifts into reverse. Shop said transmission is OK and it’s something besides transmission; however another shop said they don’t know what it could be and I don’t want to spend another $500 to find out what’s wrong with it.

-Truck was my daily driver until transmission started slipping; I then bought a new truck and used it as a backup truck. Decided to fix transmission and put it up for sale but after I got the transmission back into the truck and it still didn’t work correctly I have ran out of extra time to deal with it anymore. Truck has sat for over a year and I don’t see myself ever getting the time to fix it so it’s going up for sale as is.

- Any questions email zdawson477@hotmail.com or call 605-201-7203

Premium Features

Back