• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1991 silverado 2500 5 speed $3500 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sledheadmt

For sale is my 91 chevy silverado 2500. It is the 3/4 ton with 6 lug wheels. It has a newer 5 speed transmission and a 5.7L TBI with around 24x,xxx miles on the original motor. It has a few small dings in it, one on the hood, a few in the passenger door from a hit and run when my truck was parked its not that bad, a ding in the tailgate. It is still running strong. The truck was repainted and all of the badges have been taken off, it has diamond plate bed covers, chrome wheel well molding, cowl hood, smoothie bumper with fog lights, 3inch exhaust with glass pack, airraid cold air intake with k&n filter, throttle body spacer, bosch platinum plus 4 spark plugs, two sets of wheels, pioneer stereo and speakers, amp and 1 D3 Diamond sub in pro box under back seat, trailer brake, pull out cup holder, tinted windows, projector headlights, euro tailights. I have done alot of work to this truck and have had it for the last 10 years. It has been a very reliable truck, I just want to get something newer. I have 265/75/16 Maxxis big horn tires that are syped and still have lots of tread on them which are on different wheels for winter and summer wheels with two tires that are good and the other two will last the summer. It does need some work but is a great truck. call or text if interested 406-491-4198

chev.jpg chev1.jpg chev2.jpg chev3.jpg chev4.jpg truck2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features

Back