• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

17 Hot Girl Calendars some on sleds some not!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

FirstPlaceParts

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
We are carrying 17 hot calendars this year, we have 1 snowmobile swimsuit calendar and 1 more to come the rest vary in from tool calendars to women on bikes.

Here is a link to the calendars:

Hot Girl Calendars

Thanks
Mark

Double Extreme Large.jpg Snowmobiling Large.jpg Hot Buns.jpg Construction Chicks.jpg Lingerie Large.jpg

Where do you think the profits go? Where do you think Brandy's profit goes, she is even offering ads space on her site, does a portion of this also go to SAWS?

If this is about donating money I am sure I give more money to snowmobile, and other, related causes than Brandy or most of the people on snowest.com. I'm not into posting or bragging about my donations online but some people think they know where and how my money should be spent. We are a very popular web site and get a lot of clubs and other causes asking us to donate, and we usually do.

Again, I just love how some people think they know where and how other peoples money should be spent, without knowing anything about the person or business they are asking a questions of.

***Plus if you would look at the SAWS web site you will see www.FirstPlaceParts.com listed as a business sponsor.***

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
First off let me tell FPP I love your products and have ordered from you guys before with nothing but the best service. Next let me say I just ordered one of your calanders. Now if others would just leave it be, I mean that is what our sport is supposed to be about is helping others succeed right weather it be buying or selling products to help us better the sport. None the less I like what you guys offer and keep up the good work!!!

Thanks

Thanks for both replies, I agree he or they should start their own post.

I could go on and on about where we donate and what we do, but why. It's only tooting your own horn as they say.

And of course we are here to make money, if you do not make any money you cannot give any away. And what most people don't think about is, the more money you make, the more you can give away.

Again thanks for the support.

Mark

well some of us donate alot of time and money to help things. i do not want my customers buying from me just because of donation just as first place probly doesnt as well .we just want to help i donate to other area than ridding area. i donate to help medical issues there are more issues in the world than ridding areas i am not slaming that but help is needed in the world so donate to your cause

Donate

Who would have thought that a calendar post would have these kind of replies. Hundo sent me a PM and all is fine, my reply may also have been a little harsh.

I agree with the last post, donate your time or money wherever you see fit.

Oh and while I'm at it I need to make some more money so that I can donate, so here is the link again: Snowmobile Calendars

I thought the last line would be funny for those reading this thread.

Thanks
Mark

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back