• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

165 on back order

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Tried to order a 165 track today. Dealer says only 3 desires in the whole western USA have any 165 2.75 tracks. Says they’re on back order until mid January. Anyone else order one one and able to get it?

Not sure of the backorder status.
When I ordered mine in late August, I was told backordered until late September. It was totally accurate too.

We received a handful of Snowchecks, with the bulk showing shipping in November. I don't know if that holds true elsewhere. Shipment dates from all manufacturers (of almost everything) seem to be very "fluid" right now.

"It'll be here when it gets here!" is about the most accurate 2020 delivery date LOL

Maybe that is why I have not heard anything about my snowcheck?

I would assume if you received an email that Snowcheck has shipped previously it should be waiting for you to pick up? I have not asked as I was not in any hurry until maybe November..

I don't think the tracks being on backorder will have any effect on the snow checks getting built and delivered.

it's understandable they will favor the snowcheck assembly line for the limited track stocks they have. being not available to the customer is not a sign polaris themselves are short of supply

The delayed snow check sleds are apparently due to walker evans being behind on production.. ordered my khaos right at the start of snow check season and it still hasn’t shipped... not even an email about it yet. Dealer says their system shows all 48 of their snow check sleds shipping on nov 12th which is crazy.

aa8cc66dd7c08ac6fa1a8f33e8700318.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine (Pro w/165) arrived at the dealer the last wk of Sept. However, I ordered w/ the most basic WE shocks since I'm replacing with Fox Floats. So if the shock theory above is true, it might apply to those ordered the upgraded shocks (?) - which I suspect was the more common config.

poo should give the option to their customers to ship the sled now no matter what. for many it won't be a problem they change the shocks or you can get anything second hand at least to start the season.

I ordered the first day with the stock shocks and my junk hasn't shipped yet either. Its a 155 Pro. Typical junk Polaris. :rolleyes:

Walker evans makes the basic and upgraded shocks.

Stands to reason they have material shortages the same as the rest of the world.

It’s too bad these sleds show up late, especially since we are going to get pounded with snow the next 10 days out west. A lot of people don’t early season ride, but I’m one to get out on the first
dumping. I think in 25 seasons I’ve only not riden in November once
I did score me a 165 x 2.75 last week too!

Premium Features

Back