• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

13' m8 153 LE White 300mi - xtras - full 3 yr warranty

S

samiams2

***sold***
HPS can still for sale though...$325+ shipping

2013 Pro Climb m800 153 ltd
HPS can
Mountain Addiction 2 rack system - gas can / bag
All of the LE stuff that came with it. Scratchers, tunnel bag, hand guards, dumb belt bag that I took off but u can have.
Full 3 yr warranty.

Best AC sled I have EVER had. Way better than my 12' last yr. The new track absolutely tears, holds an edge better and just keeps going. Narrow stance from is way different.....Night and day better. Powdercoated tunnel and no rear cooler absolutely rocks.…Hardly an oz of snow sticks.

Sled only has about 300 miles. All miles in Cooke. Never drove it in MN. Put scratchers down every mile on the trail. Enclosed trailer from MN to Cooke. Took one trip out west. Now my sister inlaw is getting married in Puerto Rico so my 2nd trip is getting the K-BOSH, and I'm having a cash flow problem.

I have been going back and forth on selling it with the can and bags or not. I'm not gonna take a HUGE loss but I would like to move it. I would like $12k Dealers around me are selling 13' sno pros for $12k + fees tax & license. So for $12k you get the LE, the extras and 3 seasons of warranty. Not a bad deal at all.

I will try to get an exact mileage and some better pics within the week. PM me for details.

Sam

image.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back