• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

100 foot jump at the rutherford icecap

Looks gud, with that much pop you could prob move the lip back a bit (15 or 20 feet) and it wouldn't boot you so far into the transition and smooth the landing up for ya. Gud looking hit though.

Yea I landed in the sweet spot though luckily. it was the steepest part of the landing. Surprisingly smooth I hit it a few times. My buddy landed a bit too far up the landing and smashed his chin on his bars and got cut open. So we left early. As far as why the jump is where it is when we got to this spot there was the remenence of an old jump and we just built on it to save time!

That helmet cam does justice...i felt my stomach churn when i was waiting for you to come back to earth. It at least did justice to me knowing how much smaller it makes it look. Good Job! :high5:

yo,

nice hit! looks like we got similar interests, i learned front flips in whistler last summer, biking, sleddding, video etc, if your ever in the kootenays gimme a shout.....we will go shred something!!! bop bop

jason

Thanks man! Did you learn front flips into the foam pit in whistler? That place is tons of fun! Let me know if you make it out here anytime soon always open to riding with new people! I'll do the same if I come your way!

hey,

yeah into the foam pit, i just turned 40 so prob never take it to the dj's. the foam pit is amazing, only rode there once but so much progression in just one session, i make it to whistler a couple times a year, i'll drop u a line next time i'm out that way, sleddin or biking,

Thanks man! Did you learn front flips into the foam pit in whistler? That place is tons of fun! Let me know if you make it out here anytime soon always open to riding with new people! I'll do the same if I come your way!

Premium Features

Back