• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

10 M8 Push Turbo G Kit Install Help

Just curious. Was this a brand new kit that came with no instructions??!?!

No I bought it used. But from what I've been reading on here that it's impossible to get instructions from push. Seems like its a learn as you go thing. Just looking for some help from someone who has one or has installed one before.

No I bought it used. But from what I've been reading on here that it's impossible to get instructions from push. Seems like its a learn as you go thing. Just looking for some help from someone who has one or has installed one before.

What do you want to know Ive done multiple installs of the G kit and other Push kits.. And yeah your not gonna get instructions from Push..

G kit turned Race Gas

Last edited:
That last pic shows imho the hardest part of the install...drilling your throttle bodies for the vacuum fitting for your blow-off valve. I decided to skip it, did an oil injection delete, and hooked my blow-off to the oil ports on the bottom of the throttle body boots like Twisted does.

When planning on installing a turbo yourself. Why do people continue to buy kits that have no Instructions? Is the push kit cheeper or what?

knuts82 thanks for the pic Im going to be helping him with the install. What where you able to run for boost and what for fuel around home and out west? What about the fuel settings as well. The kit came with the tbs drilled already and a differnt pipe that was cut already.

Is the kit you bought with the do beck box? Does it have the third injector?

Where does the 3rd injector go?

The turbo that comes with the G kit is way to small and creates alot of heat. After they figured this out they installed another injector in the charge pipe to cool the intake air before it hit the throttle bodies but its just a bandaid. I ran the original kit at 8lbs and the heat caused deto even on 100ll at 9000ft. Just get a garrett 2860 or 2871 and it will run without the extra injector (s).

I also have a post on here somewhere and showed how I made a half garrett 2860 half chinese G kit turbo. It seemed to work ok also..

The kit only has 2 injectors. I believe it the attitude box from push.

You need to get the third injector update from Push. It will never run on boost without detonation without the third injector.

Premium Features

Back