• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 Polaris tunnel gas can bag rack

V
Nov 26, 2007
This is a rack for the back of your tunnel. It comes with three cross bars that can be placed in different places depending on bag or gas can size. These racks will strengthen the tunnel on your sled. This rack comes with all Stainless hardware needed to mount it to your sled. It mounts in the T-slot grooves on the back of a Polaris RAW chassis no drilling required. You can also mount one of the Polaris shovel baq into the rack. Dealer inquiries welcome.
I do not take credit cards, I do have a PayPal account set up.
Any questions call 406-257-7828 or E-mail at vmi@centurytel.net or post a message here.

144 rack is 20 inches long and sells for $95 (3 cross bars)
155 rack is 24 inches long and sells for $95 (3 cross bars)
163 rack is 29 inches long and sells for $110 (4 cross bars)
Thanks Bob

155 rack on 155 sled

PolarisRMK.jpg

163 rack on 163 sled

IMG_1693.jpg

163 rack on 163 sled with Polaris shovel bag

IMG_1694.jpg

155 rack on 163 sled with Polaris shovel bag

IMG_1688.jpg

Last edited:

sleddin pete

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Summit County Colorado
I've got a Vortech rack on my 08 Dragon 7-155 and it was money well spent.Works great and fits great too.Buy one from him,you won't be disappointed.My old trunk bag from my 02 RMK fit in the rack, and there is room behind it for a gas can or snobunjie(for my friends,not me:face-icon-small-win).

R J snow

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
CA
light bar?

I got one last year and its great. Plenty of places to tie-down anything.
Do you have a light bar(LED). If so how much? Want to do away with the stock light but was a wondering if it gives off enough light. Thanks

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
I bought 2 of them last winter, ended up installing the one made for the Doo as it is higher by an inch, trimmed the crossbars half an inch and drilled new holes for the mounting bolts, worked great and looked better IMHO. But I am buying another RMK within a week and will install what I have unless I buy another one and sell this.

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
Do you know where the black gas cans are from?

Got 'em from Mountain Addiction, they'll have a booth at most snow shows. These were the jugs that were designed to fit on a set of rails. I didn't use the rails, but the jugs are great and fit the Vortech rack really well. Best part is they don't leak (accept in spring 60* clear full sitting in the sun, lesson learned). Good luck. EW

D

deepdiver

Nov 27, 2003
Marysville, WA
Poo shovel bag

Keep in mind that the Poo bags including the under seat bag were made on the cheap side in re to the zippers. They will leak and most everything inside will become wet. I sprayed the entire bag with waterproofer from REI annd it helped quite a bit. I also used a "sea bag" so nothing got wet. Pain in the arse to have to fork out the price they want for the Poo stuff and then you have to at a minimum Ziplock anything you put in it....not a real big deal just something more to an already swamped "to-do" list! I would look at the Skinz bags first as they knew that snow melts and has water in it...Polaris thought we would only use their products in a showroom.

B

blizzardwizzard

Aug 12, 2008
PA
What about the 136" Switch????

bliz

This is a rack for the back of your tunnel. It comes with three cross bars that can be placed in different places depending on bag or gas can size. These racks will strengthen the tunnel on your sled. This rack comes with all Stainless hardware needed to mount it to your sled. It mounts in the T-slot grooves on the back of a Polaris RAW chassis no drilling required. You can also mount one of the Polaris shovel baq into the rack. Dealer inquiries welcome.
I do not take credit cards, I do have a PayPal account set up.
Any questions call 406-257-7828 or E-mail at vmi@centurytel.net or post a message here.

144 rack is 20 inches long and sells for $95 (3 cross bars)
155 rack is 24 inches long and sells for $95 (3 cross bars)
163 rack is 29 inches long and sells for $110 (4 cross bars)
Thanks Bob

155 rack on 155 sled

PolarisRMK.jpg

163 rack on 163 sled

IMG_1693.jpg

163 rack on 163 sled with Polaris shovel bag

IMG_1694.jpg

155 rack on 163 sled with Polaris shovel bag

IMG_1688.jpg

Premium Features