• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 m8 pump gas boondocker turbo issue

F

Fiddy

Hey guys had issue with thing . It would fall flat on its face. When did it would almost throw me over handle bars. Sometimes I could feather threw it. But noticed my box would just show xxxxxxx over everything. I herd boondocker had issues with there early boxes. Was thinking of going with the new 3d box . What u guys think?

Just call bd they sent me a new one last year when it happens to me. Got it in two days.

Last I checked with Boondocker they did not have numbers for the M8 application for the 3D box. So you would be on your own to tune it. Maybe they have them now. It is a good box from what I have seen. I personally like the original boxes. My 3D box on my 13 kit would not control boost properly. I was told it was because of the low 4# WG actuator but I never figured it out before selling it. There are also a lot more areas to tune. I have ran both.

I ran the new 3D box on a 09 M1000 and it was awesome. I started with the numbers they have for the M8 and it really wasn't far off. I would guess that the numbers they and they do have them for the M8 are close to your application as well. I am selling my box for $675. It comes complete plus the added capture button. The best control box I have ever used. Always ran spot on. I was so happy with this box I would recommend it to any of my friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features

Back