• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 M8 162 TWISTED -what hole are you using for limiter strap

av8er

Lifetime Membership
mine is let out all the way, wheelie monster, lots of fun, but i've been pinballing off trees lately, not so fun, broke my new goggles, and windshield, going to change it to the 2nd hole for sure, maybe the 3rd, I have the GEO mod. feedback is greatly appreciated, thank You in advance

what hole how much ski lift, only interested in stock skids,,

I know I would go KMOD if I had the xtra dough

kmod conversion, is pretty cheap and going to be your only fix.

A good revalve will make a huge difference, it will still wheelie but will bring it back down faster.

The boost is a waste without the kmod.

Av8er, having personally seen your sled in action. It is a wheelie king.
you should bring the limiter strap in, but there is a fine line with creating a trenching issue, which sucks real bad. I know you do not have the funds to do the kmod right now, so take the straps in a hole, and ride the season out.
Save the dough and kmod her up next year. It is worth every penny. All you need to do is the conversion. All of the bells and whistles are very nice, but
the conversion will make you plenty happy, and give you a rideable sled.

Last edited:
Thanks John, i pulled the limiter up one hole last night and rode 2day

it helped out some , it still comes up pretty easy, but it is a little more controllable, 1.5 feet in the air instead of 3 feet in the air

I would run the limiter out, and drop the rear arm to lower hole, then get just the rear shock revalved. Thats as cheap as it gets and you will get the most all around performance. sucking in the limiter can cause a wash out problem sidehilling.

Premium Features

Back