• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 artic cat 1200 built by Brad Story

articcat1200

Lifetime Membership
gonna part this sled out soon. get something for it

This is one bad *** sled. We bought this a month ago rode it once and was amazed the power this sled has. This is a 1200 kit with Tial turbo, external waste gate, prologic air over water intercooler,supreme secodary, 4 post primary, z bros front and rear susp(just rebuilt with 1 ride on them, boss seat, diamond s hood, adjust steering, new bdx throttle bodies, pure logic controller, wrapped pipe, gen 2 skis. Extra parts include hood, rear stck susp, clutching, belts, pistons and reeds. You can see this sled in thunderstruck 8. It was brad storys personal sled. This is way more sled than we will ever need. If you are not an experianced rider I will hesitate selling it to you. This sled is 16-18 lbs of boost and pushing alot of horses. listed in classifieds 8600.00 obo

IMG953492.jpg

Last edited:
So why are you selling the sled since you just bought it? Is something broken or about to break. Just looking for more details.

reason im selling

the price is 14500.00 obo. I rode this once and I dont think this is for me. I was going to buy a new sled anyway and thought I would give it a test run and see if its something i want. Call me a wimp but 400 hp is to much for the type of riding I do. There is absolutly nothing wrong with this sled. Motor has 350 miles on it and new turbo by brad. This was his personal sled and well taken care of.

Whos brad story

You gotta be kidding me! IMO probably the best turbo builder/ tuner out there. I have seen this sled run and does it run.

oh really... wat turbo kit does he make??? ive been looking at cutler, and boondocker. where can i get info on his kit???????

This was brads sled and only has been rode twice since he sold it. Looking to sell this or trade for new skidoo or polaris. More power than I need. Make a reasonable offer.

oh really... wat turbo kit does he make??? ive been looking at cutler, and boondocker. where can i get info on his kit???????

You have to be kidding is right!!!! You have either not seen any Thunderstruck videos or done any research on Turbos. He cannot not only build awesome sleds but he can ride them which is rare. I would not hesitate to buy this sled if I had the use or the money for it.

While your at it you may want to check out V.O.H.K. Eric is also awesome at turbos if you can understand him. His mechanical vocabulary takes some deciphering. If you don't know who he is you probably never heard of Chris Burandt either.

going to part this out if it dont sell

anyone interested in any of the parts on this sled let me know. Hope fully i can sell it this way.

Premium Features

Back