• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'08 Summit Xp 154" Blown Motor SOLD*****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Thetopp

Lifetime Membership
For sale '08 Xp Summit 154" Blown motor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've got a '08 Summit XP 154" 800R rolling Chassis for sale, this is what you get,:face-icon-small-sho "Besides the lightest mountain sled Ski Doo has ever made."

Ski doo's S36" Narrow front end with KYB shocks, Slp SLT's with Carl's cut, full skidplate, tower brace, quick clickers, WRP mountain assault seat, 5 piece vent kit, Frogskinz covers. Powair vents in lower airbox, SLP intake upper, scissor relocate brackets, X shocks(rebuildable) front and rear, even my hinging snowflap and Raider full length is included. Dynamoe Joe's clutch kit, serviced by Roosterbuilt within the last 150 mi.
Airframe running boards, with 3 1/2" rides on them

A 154" Camoplast "NON PORTED" track, great double bar bumper from Cobe with tunnel rack and gas caddy

http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq302/2thetopp/th_DSC00980_zps752b0a5b.jpg?t=1381008628
Looking to get $2,500ish, a "Bargain at twice the price" OK $2,300 will do :face-icon-small-hap
Also have new(not rebuilt) crank and crankcase, pull start recoil, Boysen alum. boots and reeds, fuel pump, and head with less than 200 miles on them, seperate deal if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features