• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 nytro left foot getting wet

My foot still gets wet with the plate and brand new HMK boots and another plate iI put in. I just try to keep my foot away from there..

Riding snomobile=wet left foot. I have owned Ski-Doo Rev/RT/ZX, Polaris Edge, and now Nytro,...every time I get back to the trailer, for the past 10+ years, my left foot is always soaked more so than the right.

i did update-------go buy good water proof boots and pants,, you could try blocking some of the holes but beware clutch temps

i thought it was a fact of life untill i bought some kilm boots ! no lie the best boots ive owned so far .
:face-icon-small-hap

im not sure what there called but its the Klim snowboard style with a removeable liner . Walt Healy motor sports in calgary hooked me up with them for a great price !

i thought it was a fact of life untill i bought some kilm boots ! no lie the best boots ive owned so far .
:face-icon-small-hap

I agree with that!

The klim adrenaline GRX boots are the ones I have and my feet stay warm and dry all day.

never had this wet left foot problem on my nytro or any other sled. I have always worn sorel boots with the rubber bottom maybee thats why

I think I found one reason I have wet foot syndrome, last night I was putting a coat of Snow Seal on the the left boot and low and behold I found a damn hole way down where the tongue is sewed to the lower portion of the boot, hopefully fixing that hole will help......

Wet foot

I don't have the plate but put some pet screen over the left side air duct above the clutch. So far it has worked for me.

mckinney

I am still pretty new to riding my Nytro, but I have NEVER noticed this before??

And I am also wearing the Klim GTX boots.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Premium Features

Back