• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'08-M1000 (w/ '09 upgrades) Bend, Oregon

AaronBND

Lifetime Membership
**SOLD**

I am very reluctantly selling my '08-M1000 Sno-Pro that is pretty much upgraded to an '09. I snowchecked a new 800 sled and better be happy with it or I will be pissed for getting rid of this powerhouse. I had the hood professionally painted a matte black. Below are the mods installed:

- Ported cylinders last summer by TurboTater on here (new oem pistons and rings) ridden 400 miles since ported and fresh. $1200.00 upgrade.
- Balanced Primary Clutch (First thing I do to a sled!) $70 upgrade.
- BDX Lightweight Diamond Drive and shaft (M8 Gearing) $900 upgrade.
- Powerclaw track with 900 miles on it. Like new! $700 upgrade.
- STM Gas Power-Valves. $500 upgrade.
- Fox Float shocks revalved by Andy at GSR. Awesome! $250 upgrade.
- SLP Powder Pro skis $300+ upgrade.
- RK Tek secondary Clutch Kit $300 upgrade.
- SLP Intake
- High Rise BOSS Seat. The old-style good ones with tons of storage! $500 upgrade.
- Throttle-Up Industries Running Boards. $179.00 upgrade
- 2-wheel inside kit. $?
- 3" Bar Riser
- Tether installed. $50 upgrade.
- Koso 2 window EGT gauge. $250 upgrade.
- Gauge Tilt. (see it standing up)
- Sidecover, clutch and hood venting.
- Vanamburg Bumper. $300 upgrade
- Powercommander 5. $400 upgrade
- SLP "Y" pipe and Super Q can with stock pipe. (see below) $400 upgrade.
- Scratchers

I am sure I am forgetting stuff, but it gives you a general idea. I do also have either a SLP or Speedwerx pipe I'd throw in with the sale. I actually liked the way it pulled better with the aftermarket "y" and can with the stock pipe and it was way easier to dial in. This sled is a real arm puller and will wheelie all the way up hill with full throttle if not careful. This is a great sled that runs awesome. It has never been a belt blower. I am on the 3rd belt since new from just wear. With the lower gearing and the RK Tek clutch, the belt stays nice and cool. No issues whatsoever, just time for a new one. It has about 2400 miles on the chassis and 400 on the ported jugs with fresh top end. PM with questions. I don't want to mess with shipping. Thanks for looking! $5300.

Sled15.jpg

Sled2.jpg

Sled1.jpg

Sled3.jpg

Sled4.jpg

Sled5.jpg

Sled6.jpg

Sled7.jpg

Sled8.jpg

Sled9.jpg

Sled10.jpg

Sled11.jpg